Amazing Waterfront Island Villa with Two Pools
Luna Sea is a beautiful two-story island home surrounded by tropical garden landscaping, two shimmering blue pools, and stunning waterfront views. This charming rental villa has a beachy, open-concept interior that’s perfect for socializing with loved ones while taking a break from reality. You’ll feel transported to a tropical paradise the second you step foot onto this incredible property.
From the spacious poolside deck and patio to the breezy covered balconies and seating areas, Luna Sea is the ideal island getaway for families, couples, and groups of friends. Play around in the game room, enjoy outdoor meals on the east patio, sneak away to the secluded guest house, and enjoy everything this private waterfront villa has to offer.
The interior layout of Luna Sea is a luxurious tropical escape filled with unique spaces where everyone can find the perfect spot to call their own. The dining room is located on a sundrenched indoor glass bridge overlooking the pool with vaulted ceilings and a roomy table for 10. This one-of-a-kind location also connects both wings of the main house and contains a separate bar room. The dine-in gourmet kitchen features a cozy breakfast nook with lush garden views and a beachy kitchen terrace built for al fresco dining. Relax after a long island day in the library or octagonal game room, which comes with a wet bar, flatscreen TV, pool table, and other activities for the perfect movie and game night indoors.
The grounds are covered in tropical gardens that surround the spacious pool patio, fully equipped with plush outdoor seating areas and numerous resort-style loungers. Enjoy two separate pools that wind throughout this amazing home’s landscape like a lazy river in a private oasis. You’ll find countless hidden spaces where you can relax, spend time with family, soak in the island sun, and enjoy everything this island getaway has to offer.
Luna Sea is a 7-bedroom, 6-bathroom villa and guest cottage for up to 13 guests to enjoy.
Main House: Upstairs
- 1 King-size Master Suite with one canopy bed, private waterfront balcony and porch swing, tower staircase, fireplace, spa-style ensuite with jacuzzi tub, and outdoor shower
Main House: Main Floor
- 1 King-size room one king bed, adjacent bathroom, and north-side terrace
- 1 King-size room with two twin beds, ensuite bathroom, and east-side terrace
- 1 Queen-size room with one twin bed and ensuite bathroom
- 1 Queen size room with one queen bed and ensuite bathroom (located off the octagonal game room)
- 1 King-sized room with one king bed
- 1 King-sized room with two twin beds
- 1 full bathroom with dual shower heads
Twin-sized beds may be able to be converted to a king. Please contact us to further discuss your needs.
- Game room with TV, pool table, wet bar, and numerous available activities
- Premier dining space located in a glass bridge overlooking the winding pool
- Separate bar room located off the dining bridge
- Outdoor gas fire pit perfect for island nights under the stars
- Two-bedroom guest cottage with kitchenette and bathroom
- Lazy-river style pool and bay-side pool with amazing views of the bay and gardens
- Breakfast terrace with hidden stairway to east-side pool
- Direct sandy stairway to dock and bay
- North and south sun terraces by the pools
Luna Sea is a private family home located right on the bay on Harbour Island, a hidden gem of The Bahamas with countless opportunities for island exploration and adventure. Enjoy the incredible crystal-clear, turquoise waters that surround this stunning location, which is also famous for its pink sand beaches just minutes away. Luna Sea is only a short walk from town where you can find plenty of amenities, shops, and restaurants.