Art-Filled Beachfront Home in Long Island
As its name implies, One Love Cottages will make you fall in love the moment you pass through. A stunning exterior and expansive covered patio entice you to explore this 4-bedroom and 5-baths Abaco-style compound to discover a bright and art-filled interior that enhances the open living and dining areas for seamless gatherings. Sure to inspire the home cook, the kitchen features elements for your culinary expertise.
A ground-floor primary ensuite, two well-sized bedrooms, and a study room adorned with Caribbean art set on the upper level with a shared bath offer breathtaking ocean views. As you step outside, a screened covered patio offers alfresco dining, lounging space, and 180-degree majestic sunset and ocean views. Right by the beach, a generously sized gazebo offers shade after a quick soak under the sun and a stone-surround fireplace/BBQ, where you can grill while sipping your homemade cocktail.
You’ll also find an elegantly decorated Jewel Box cottage adjacent to the main house. The studio encompasses a fully-equipped kitchen with a multi-seater bar and a full bath offering private accommodation to additional guests.
The property features a boat ramp and mooring ball for boaters.
A covered patio and exquisite facade invite you to explore this 4-bedroom, 5-bath residence with an adjacent studio cottage to discover a bright open design with an art-filled interior, creating a calming atmosphere. Handsome Mahogany cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, generous countertops, and an eat-in bar accessorize your gourmet kitchen, suited for the home chef.
Private retreats feature handsome wood trim, warm color hues, ceiling fans, and ocean views, offering a relaxed setting after a tiring beach stroll. Furthermore, the well-sized primary suite on the main level showcases direct covered patio access, an ensuite fitted with a dual sink vanity, and an intricate grotto walk-in shower.
The adjacent studio cottage is tailor-made with a queen bed, a well-suited kitchen with a multi-seater bar, and a full bath, providing much-needed privacy.
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms
- 2 King bedrooms with 1 king bed and 1 double bed
- 1 Queen bedroom with 1 queen bed
- 1 Twin bedroom with 1 double bed
- Charming beachfront residence with a detached studio cottage
- Open plan art-filled living and dining areas
- Well-suited gourmet kitchen
- Comfortable private accommodations
- Screened covered porch with alfresco dining, lounging furnishing, and ocean panoramas
- Direct beach access
- Large gazebo, full outdoor bathroom, and a stone-surround fireplace
- Entertaining equipment such as smart TVs, video library, and books
- Split air conditioning and ceiling fans that lets you cool from the tropical weather
- Internet connection
- A boat ramp with private mooring available for rent
- Water sports gears and toys like snorkeling gear and kayak/canoe available on request
Located at The Bight, Long Island, there are near shops for groceries and restaurants which make One Love Beachfront Cottage a great place to relax on your vacation. A true paradise, Long Island showcases breathtaking beaches and attractions including the Columbus Monument on the Northern tip of the island, where statues commemorate the original inhabitants of the Bahamas. You can learn about authentic Bahamian culture at Farmers Market, where straw works, crafts, and locally produced products are available. Among other attractions worth-seeing is Dean’s Blue Hole, Hamilton’s Cave, and Long Island Museum.