Stunning Exuma Home with Lazy River, Private Beach, and Boat Dock
Escape to your sanctuary by the sea in sunny Exuma with direct access to the Lazy River in this top-rated island beach rental. The Cut at the Lazy River is a family-friendly home available with its own private “Boat House” cottage separate from the main lodging. Enjoy stunning panoramic views that offer picturesque scenes of both sunrise and sunset without ever leaving the property!
The Cut at the Lazy River rental home is a cozy yet spacious retreat surrounded by water with its own private beach and exclusive, direct access to the Lazy River (also known as nature’s swimming pool!). Enjoy refreshing dips in the water, dig your feet in the sand, and forget all about the real world in your own slice of Bahamian paradise!
Cut at the Lazy River Main House
The main house at Cut at the Lazy River offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a roomy, full kitchen. Enjoy meals in the wide-open living/dining area that can seat the whole family or tucked into the cozy open-air dining nook perfect for 8 or more.
The arching vaulted ceilings in natural wood and white give the entire home an open and breezy feel that perfectly complements the beachy furniture and colorful prints. Enjoy panoramic views of the crystal blue sea from the many-windowed interior or out on the covered deck.
3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms:
- 1 queen size master bedroom with private patio access, private bathroom, and outdoor shower
- 1 double twin room with 2 single beds, stunning landscape views, and direct patio access
- 1 double twin room with 2 single beds, ceiling fan, AC, and vaulted ceiling with exposed beams
Please note that most twin bed rooms in the main house and Boat House may be converted to a king. Please contact us to discuss your needs further.
Cut at the Lazy River Boat House
The “Boat House” at the Cut is a rustic style home with its own separate kitchenette and lounge, plus an additional bedroom and sleeping accommodations for 2-4 guests. The sweet little kitchen is fully equipped to make full meals to enjoy at the built-in bar or out on its own open-air porch with ample seating and breathtaking sights.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, and Lounge
- 1 lounge room with 2 sleep sofas/futon and 2 child’s beds
- 1 double twin room with 2 single beds, AC, and ceiling fans
- 1 bathroom with shower and bath
- Direct access to the Lazy River, a natural, crystal clear channel that comes in and out with the tides. Perfect for a relaxing float around to the next shore or a shallow wade across right over to the next island when the tide is low! Children and adults alike love this fun, unique feature.
- A wooden “Boat House” with its own private kitchen, bedroom, and lounge. Perfect for guests who want a little get-away with their get-away!
- Boat dock for impromptu adventures into the Atlantic or exploring the flats. Kick off with your own boat, or enjoy the available kayaks and hop into the Lazy River for a fun ride!
Cut at the Lazy River faces both the Atlantic and the inshore waters for unique panoramic views from Little Exuma that are hard to replicate anywhere else. From this island rental you can bask in both the rising and setting sun while enjoying the perfectly warm waters of either the relaxing and mellow Lazy River or the active Atlantic sea.
Enjoy using the two kayaks on the property to explore the Lazy River’s ebb and flow or rent a boat for the dock and discover the magic of Pigeon Cay and Sandy Cay just around the corner.